As the Coronavirus spread around the world, public-health experts encouraged people to engage in social distancing: The limiting of non-essential gatherings. And thanks to technology, many professionals found themselves working from home.
With more of your clients now working remotely — whether temporary or the new norm — consider leveraging some of your other channels to promote your digital catalog to them.
Here are 5 ways to promote your catalog to the world (or at least your audience):
- Connect it to your website: Linking to your digital catalog from your website is a simple, yet highly effective piece of your overall digital marketing strategy. Just make sure that it is easy for users to find, preferably at the top, bottom or side of your home page.
Additionally, you may consider adding links to popular pages within your catalogs to send users more directly to what they’re looking for.
- Add hyperlinks to your outgoing emails: Adding links to your email campaign or newsletter helps to engage your audience and drive traffic to your site. Links should be easy to identify and clearly labeled. More people are going to click your links if you make them easy to see and interpret. This means thinking about how you word your links, what colors you use, where you place them, and what you link to.
- Add buzz through social media: Great content engages people, generates buzz for your business, and does all sorts of wonderfully positive things for our businesses. And a new digital catalog is a great excuse to post about it through your social media channels.
- Tear Pages: This Dirxion feature allows your sales and service teams to select and create their own custom collections and presentations with the pages of your digital catalogs. It’s a great way to place personalized content into the hands of your team to promote.
- Invite Customers to Share Your Content: Dirxion catalogs typically include an enhanced sharing feature within the interface. Invite your customers to share their favorite pages or the whole catalog to individual contacts or their whole network.
Getting your digital catalog in front of your customer at the right moment can help THEIR business and YOUR business; a double-win at a time of otherwise business uncertainty.